This course is designed for beginners who are willing to build their careers on PCB Design field. PCB Design is a CAD type course where we teach the basic designing rules and guidelines to design basic and professional printed circuit boards. We teach this course on user-friendly CAD software to simplify the technical aspects of the topics. So engineering students, hobbyists and normal graduates with basic knowledge of electronics can learn the design easily and apply their knowledge to Job Market.
32 Hours Instructor led classroom training
Learning with hands-on practices
Gain Knowledge through interesting assignments
In-depth knowledge by experienced instructor
Free Soldering Kit
Widely recognized Certificate upon completion
- Identifying the components used in PCB design
- Setting up PCB component libraries
- A brief tutorial on Schematic Layout
- Getting Started with Eagle Freeware
- Design Schematic on Eagle
- Design PCB Layouts on Eagle
- Setting up the PCB outline
- Setting up design rules for the project
- Placement of mounting holes
- Placement of components
- PCB track width determination
- PCB routing (Auto-routing vs. Manual)
- Preparing the PCB manufacturing files
- BOM file generation
- PCB Fabrication Process
- Printing Design File
- Use of Copper Clad Boards
- PCB Etching
- Industrial PCB Fabrication Process
Students, professionals, hobbyists from any background are eligible.
Yes. If must have a knowledge of Basic Electronic circuits. Along with this you should have knowledge on Computer Operations.
You can apply anytime. We offer this course on a regular basis. For engineering students they can apply in their summer/winter vacations, this training is very effective as a summer training program. Weekend classes are available for professionals.
In this course, we teach PCB Design using CADSoft Eagle Freeware. So after this course you will be able to design PCBs using Eagle.
Yes. There are at least 2 projects we offer with this course.