Core Embedded wireless
This course is designed for engineering and diploma students who are interested in interfacing wireless devices with Microcontrollers. We cover almost all the wireless devices available in the market like GPS, GSM, RFID, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi etc. We use Arduino Platform to write the programs and building the interfacing circuits. If you are looking for projects in the field of Wireless Communication, this course is a must for you.
32 Hours Instructor led classroom training
Learning with hands-on practices
Gain Knowledge through interesting assignments
In-depth knowledge by experienced instructor
Free Arduino Development Board
Widely recognized Certificate upon completion
- Introduction to Arduino
- Introduction to Wireless Communication
- Introduction to GPS
- GPS Standards and Data Formats
- Interfacing GPS with Arduino
- Introduction to GSM
- GSM Devices and Modems
- Communication Protocols in GSM
- Interfacing GSM with Arduino
- Make Calls, Send SMS using GSM
- Introduction to RF
- Interfacing RF433 with Arduino
- RF433 application in Embedded System
- RF controlled remote
- Introduction to RFID
- RFID Components
- RFID Interfacing with Arduino
- RFID based Access Control
- Active and Passive RFID Fundamentals
- Introduction to Bluetooth
- Interfacing Bluetooth with Arduino
- Building a Wireless Network using Bluetooth
- Applications of Bluetooth
Students, Professionals, Hobbyists are eligible to apply. There is no age group for this course.
Yes. If you have a sound knowledge of Basic Electronics and C Programming then you are welcome. In this course, we cover very little of C Programming and Basic Electronics, so if you have a prior knowledge of these topics then understanding of the course topics will be easier for you.
You can apply anytime. We offer this course on a regular basis. For engineering students they can apply in their summer/winter vacations, this training is very effective as a summer training program. Weekend classes are available for professionals.
In this course our focus is on Arduino Platform. As per the tool is a concern, you will learn to use Arduino IDE and its Library functions. Apart from Software, you will gain knowledge on connecting different wireless Hardware with Arduino Board.
Yes. There are at least 5 projects we offer with this course.