The Course is design for beginner who is interested to develop practical skill on electronics component level works it’s a very root level training for beginners, this course help to develop make a strong hand on practice on Project Development etc…Its also include component testing and soldering /desoldering etc.
Course Fee: 3000/-
Course Fee+Project Kit = 4000/-(kit contain, Multimeter, Soldering Accessories, Breadboard, PCB)
- Testing Equipment (Multimeter/Oscilloscope).
- Component fault testing.
- Soldering/Desoldeing Technique.
VARIOUS TYPES OF SENSORS
- IR Sensor, Gas sensor, Distance sensor, Temperature sensor.
- Sensor Modules.
- Power supply.
THE COURSE COVERS FOLLOWING TROPICS
- Basic electronics.
- Components identification.
- Resistor, Capacitor,Trasistor
- MOSFET, Opamp, Contact Relay
- Dc Motor, Motor Drivers, Led
- Diodes, Resistor Potentiometer
- Capacitor, Ne 555,LDR,Opto-Coupler
- Transformer, Voltage Regulator IC L78Xx
- PCB software.
- Layout design.
- PCB fabrication.
- Purpose of Printed Circuit Boards, Colder Solder Joints,Tinning, Splicing Two Wires Together, Soldering Stranded Wire, Soldering to Terminals, Tack Soldering, Soldering to Printed-Circuit Boards.
- Software simulation.